Latest study released by Data Bridge Market Research on Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market research with more than 220 market data tables and figures spread through Pages are easy to understand TOC in “Global Healthcare Additive Manufacturing Market research”, so you can get a variety of ways to maximize your profits. This Healthcare Additive Manufacturing market report has been arranged by effectively using technology, new applications and expertise to manage large and complex market data tables and forecast automatically. In this market research report, a thorough SWOT analysis & investment analysis is provided which forecasts imminent opportunities for the market players. The report endows with precise and exact market research information including sound facts and figures which will drive the business in the right direction.
• Operations management
• Clinical variability (cost/quality/outcomes) assessment
• Patient segmentation
• Risk management
• Population health
• Patient monitoring
The Healthcare Analytics Market Report provides in detail information about market analysis, market definition, market segmentation, key development areas, competitive analysis and research methodology. This Report Provides superior market perspective in terms of product trends, marketing strategy, future products, new geographical markets, future events, sales strategies, customer actions or behaviors. This market research study presents actionable market insights with which sustainable and money-spinning business strategies can be created. All this information, facts, and statistics lead to an actionable ideas, improved decision-making and better deciding business strategies. This Healthcare Analytics market research report is framed with the most excellent and sophisticated tools of collecting, recording, estimating and analysing market data.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market Segment Breakdown:
• By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware)
• ByDelivery Model (On-Demand, On-Premise), Application (Clinical Analytics, Population Health Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics, Financial Analytics)
• By End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS)
Some of Key Competitors or Companies Included In the Study Are
• IBM Corporation
• Wipro Limited
• Cerner Corporation
• Health Catalyst
• McKesson Corporation
• MEDEANALYTICS, INC.
• Optum, Inc.
• SAS Institute Inc.
• SCIOInspire, Corp.
• Verscend Technologies Pvt. Ltd
• CitiusTech Inc.
• Vitreos Health
• Ikon Tech IQVIA
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
Complete Report is Available (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Graphs, and Chart) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-healthcare-analytics-market&AB
This Healthcare Analytics Market Research document takes into consideration several industry verticals such as company profile, contact details of manufacturer, product specifications, geographical scope, production value, market structures, recent developments, revenue analysis, market shares and possible sales volume of the company. It consists of most-detailed market segmentation, systematic analysis of major market players, trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics, and insights about new geographical markets. The market insights and analysis provided in this market research document are based upon SWOT analysis on which businesses can trust confidently. This Healthcare Analytics report is produced by chewing over several fragments of the present and upcoming market scenario.
In 2018, Medtronic plc and its strategic technology partner, IBM Watson Health, announced commercial availability of the Sugar.IQ smart diabetes assistant, a first-of-its-kind intelligent app designed to simplify and improve daily diabetes management
In 2018, SAS for Containers was launched. This will help IBM Watson Health to expand their product portfolio and become a strong market player.
In 2018, ExpressCoverage has been launched by McKesson Specialty Health and CoverMyMeds (divisions of McKesson Corporation). This is an integrated eServices platform designed to improve the patient care journey. ExpressCoverage is a new and powerful patient provision platform that will help consumers to connect patients, providers, payers and the life science industry to facilitate patient access and adherence for improved outcomes.
To comprehend Healthcare Analytics Market dynamics in the world mainly, the worldwide Healthcare Analytics market is analyzed across major global regions.
• North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico.
• South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.
• Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa.
• Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia.
• Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market Report Focus:
• Extensive product offerings
• Customer research services
• Robust research methodology
• Comprehensive reports
• Latest technological developments
• Value chain analysis
• Potential Healthcare Analytics Market opportunities
• Growth dynamics
• Quality assurance
• Post-sales support
• Regular report updates
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-healthcare-analytics-market&AB
Global Healthcare Analytics Segmentation:
The Global Healthcare Analytics Market is segmented into five notable segments such as Type, Component, Delivery Model, Application and End User
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into predictive analytics, descriptive analytics and prescriptive analytics.Prescriptive analytics segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
o In 2018 , McKesson launched Health Mart Atlas, which is the largest network of high-performing community pharmacies dedicated to delivering high quality care with a personal touch
• On the basis of component, the market is segmented into software, hardware and services. The services segment is sub-segmented into support services and business analytics services.Software segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
o In 2018, McKesson acquired RxCrossroads . With this acquisition McKesson has become a partner with pharmaceutical manufacturers, providers, pharmacies, governments and other organizations in healthcare to help provide medicines, medical products and healthcare services to the patients.
• On the basis of delivery model, the market is segmented into on-demand and on-premise.On-demand segment is growing at the highest CAGR of in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
o In 2018, EPSi, Allscripts flagship budgeting, long-range planning, cost accounting and financial decision support platform, announced a partnership with MPA Healthcare Solutions.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into clinical analytics, financial analytics, operational and administrative analytics and population health analytics. The clinical analytics segment is sub-segmented into quality improvement and clinical benchmarking, clinical decision support, regulatory reporting and compliance, comparative analytics/ effectiveness and precision health. The financial analytics segment is sub-segmented into claims processing, revenue cycle management (RCM), payment integrity and fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) and risk adjustment and risk assessment. The operational and administrative analytics segment is sub-segmented into supply chain analytics, workforce analytics, enterprise performance, supply chain analytics, market intelligence, research analytics and strategic analytics. The population health analytics segment is sub-segmented into population risk management, population care management, patient engagement, clinical outcome management and activity-based costing.Population health analytics segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475