Global Opioid Use Disorder Market study has market attractiveness analysis, wherein each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness. The industry report is based on the market type, organization size, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. It divulges the nature of demand for the firm’s product to know if the demand for the product is constant or seasonal. The info covered in Global Opioid Use Disorder Market report lends a hand to businesses know how patents, licensing agreements and other legal restrictions affect the manufacture and sale of the firm’s products.
The top notch Global Opioid Use Disorder Market report gives CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2021-2028 for the market. Important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are analysed and mentioned in the report. This report helps the firm in exploring new uses and new markets for its existing products and thereby, increasing the demand for its products. The market document provides an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. Report is comprehensive and opens a door of international market for the products.
Global opioid use disorder market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 4.22 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the various initiatives undertaken by authorities of different regions to combat the opioid abuse prevalent in the global population.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global opioid use disorder market are Indivior PLC; Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.; Omeros Corporation; Camurus; Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC; Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.; Alkermes; Novartis AG; Pear Therapeutics, Inc.; Amygdala Neurosciences, Inc.; Orexo AB (publ.); Braeburn Inc.; iX Biopharma Ltd.; Relmada Therapeutics, Inc. and Mundipharma International among others.
Global Opioid Use Disorder Market By Drug (Buprenorphine, Methadone, Naltrexone), Application (Moderate Pain Treatment, Severe Pain Treatment), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global opioid use disorder market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of opioid use disorder market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Definition: Global Opioid Use Disorder Market
Opioid use disorder is a condition in which patients are addicted/dependent on consumption of opioids. This disorder is generally segregated into two categories: patients reliant on medicinal opioid drugs and opioid available as non-medicinal. This disorder is generally associated with a number of factors that are environmental and genetic resulting in it arising in patients.
- Increasing intensity of opioid epidemic in the North America region is expected to fuel the growth of the market
- Strong pipeline of pharmaceuticals and expected commercialization of these products is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Complications associated with the reimbursement scenarios for addiction therapies; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-opioid-use-disorder-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that they had entered into an agreement with AllianceRx Walgreens Prime for the expansion of accessibility of patients for Titan’s opioid use disorder implant branded as “Probuphine implant”. This agreement comes after the company identified the areas through which the majority of sales for these products are set to be generated, i.e. pharmacy distribution. This will enhance the ability of patients to avail highly effective treatment solutions for opioid use disorder
- In January 2019, Novartis AG’s business division Sandoz Inc. along with Pear Therapeutics, Inc. announced that they had launched “reSET-O” commercially for patients suffering from opioid use. The product is available immediately after the company had received clearance from the US FDA in December. “reSET-O” is digital prescription based 12-week behavioral therapeutic system for outpatient treatment. This availability will help in serving the wide-spread unmet need of effective opioid use disorder treatment systems
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-opioid-use-disorder-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global opioid use disorder market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475