Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market study has market attractiveness analysis, wherein each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness. The industry report is based on the market type, organization size, availability on-premises and the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. It divulges the nature of demand for the firm’s product to know if the demand for the product is constant or seasonal. The info covered in Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market report lends a hand to businesses know how patents, licensing agreements and other legal restrictions affect the manufacture and sale of the firm’s products.
The top notch Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market report gives CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2021-2028 for the market. Important industry trends, market size, market share estimates are analysed and mentioned in the report. This report helps the firm in exploring new uses and new markets for its existing products and thereby, increasing the demand for its products. The market document provides an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. Report is comprehensive and opens a door of international market for the products.
Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 6.59 billion to an estimated value of USD 10.54 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of infants.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-fetal-and-neonatal-critical-care-equipment-market
Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market, By Fetal Care Equipment Type (Ultrasound Devices, Fetal Dopplers, Fetal MRI Systems, Fetal Monitors, Fetal Pulse Oximeters), Neonatal Care Equipment Type (Infant Warmers, Incubators, Convertible Warmers & Incubators, Phototherapy Equipment, Respiratory Devices, Neonatal Monitoring Devices, Diagnostic Imaging Devices), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Key Market Competitors: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the fetal and neonatal critical care equipment market are Atom Medical Corporation, BD, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo, Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated, Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Incereb Ltd, Utah Medical Products Inc., Spacelabs Healthcare, Analogic Corporation, Welch Allyn, and Nonin.
Market Definition: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
Fetal and neonatal critical care equipment can be defined as a type of medical devices category through which the physicians and doctors can continuously monitor and care for the infant children. These devices are even used to feed the babies medicine, fluids or even draw blood, check the blood pressure, treat a number of diseases and continuously monitor the status and health of the baby.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 2.5 million deaths of infants in 2017, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Increasing number of pre-term births taking place globally which requires increased concern and focus on the infants born boosting the growth of the market
- Increased number of children deaths and healthcare associated infections in infants is also expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- High amount of costing of these equipment is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Adoption & preference of refurbished medical equipment and devices in the developing regions is also expected to restrain the market growth
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global fetal and neonatal critical care equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-fetal-and-neonatal-critical-care-equipment-market
Segmentation: Global Fetal and Neonatal Critical Care Equipment Market
- By Fetal Care Equipment Type
- Ultrasound Devices
- Fetal Dopplers
- Fetal MRI Systems
- Fetal Monitors
- Antepartum Fetal Monitors
- Intrapartum Fetal Monitors
- Fetal Pulse Oximeters
- By Neonatal Care Equipment Type
- Infant Warmers
- Electric Warmers
- Non-Electric Warmers
- Convertible Warmers & Incubators
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Conventional Phototherapy
- Fiber-Optic Phototherapy
- Respiratory Devices
- Neonatal Ventilators
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices
- Other Respiratory Care Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Cardiac Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Systems
- Integrated Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Ultrasound Systems
- X-Ray Imaging Systems
- Other Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Infant Warmers
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced that they had received a CE mark for its Avalon beltless system which is used for continuous fetal & maternal monitoring.
- In March 2018, Incereb Ltd announced that they received an investment of 50 thousand euros, which is expected to expand the markets serviced and provide solutions and services to the United States as well.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475