BulkSolids India 2011
The Indian economy shows a distinct upward trend and the Indian subcontinent also ranks as one of the world's most promising growth markets in a lot of different industries.
After the great success of the first event in 2010, BulkSolids India 2011 has been expanded both in its format and its topics. The conference has been extended to three days, and the exhibition area has been doubled to 100 stalls.
What's new in 2011?
- Topics from the chemical/ food and pharmaceuticals industry have been incorporated in the programme
- 3 comprehensive workshops will accompany the conference
- At the 'Exhibitor's Forum' companies will present their latest products
- Exhibition offers space to up to 100 exhibtors
Conference Topics in 2011:
- Belt Conveying
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Measurement & Control
- Storage & Discharge
- Coal Handling & Mining
- Transport of Bulk Materials
- Loading & Unloading
- Environmental Issues
- Power Plants
- Biomass, Energy & Environment
- Chemical Processing
- Solids Handling in Food Processing
- Solids Handling in Pharmaceuticals
- Pneumatic Conveying Dr. David Mills, Independent Pneumatic Conveying Consultant, UK and Dr. Vijay K. Agarwal, IIT Delhi, India
- Fire & Explosion Protection Stefan Penno, REMBE GmbH, Germany
- Silo and Feeder Design for Reliable Flow Herman Purutyan, Jenike & Johanson Inc., USA
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to learn new techniques and to network with Indian and international experts!
Vogel Business Media GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 931 418 2313
Fax: +49 931 418 2090